|Sign up to our newsletter|
Our Cottage Notes newsletter will keep you updated on all the latest news and upcoming events at John Clare Cottage. Enter your email address below to register:
From 25 May 2018 a Data Protection Statement came into force about the management of peoples data..
John Clare Trust Rules
1. We maintain your details for the purposes of communicating information relating to the activities of the John Clare Trust.
2. We maintain records to comply with legal requirements, where separate consent has been provided.
3. We do not share your details with any other party.
4. You may write to us at the John Clare Cottage to request erasure of your data.
5. You may request a copy of data held by the Trust by emailing the House Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org